We are a dynamic consulting firm, focused on delivering sustainable change. We make sure our clients succeed in their long-term goals by helping them turn their strategy into action through exceptional delivery and a commitment to establishing a culture of change. Clients like what we do and how we work, and we are looking for people to join the Moorhouse team.
We pride ourselves in being proactive, collaborative and straightforward team players. We like to move fast and both honesty and integrity are key to this. In return you will be part of a supportive and high-performing organisation that shares the workload, looks after each other and celebrates success together. You can be assured of an exciting opportunity that will stretch you and equip you with skills, experience and knowledge that can help organisations respond to the turbulence, change and opportunity that will define the future of work. We don’t do politics, egos or personal agendas – it consumes too much time and distracts us from being successful together.
Over the next five years our strategy is to double in size from our current headcount of c.140 consultants. We are looking for an experienced Knowledge Manager who can take a lead role in driving Knowledge Management (KM) forward, maintain our KM tools and systems, and provide advice and guidance to our cross-sector Knowledge Champions community.
We recognise that you need to choose us, just as much as we need to want you. We need somebody who is just as excited as us by the opportunity to play an instrumental role in knowledge management in Moorhouse. We know that this brief overview can only go so far in bringing the role to life, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to have a confidential conversation about this opportunity.
The following key responsibilities are included as a guide:
- Drive business-wide engagement with knowledge, by highlighting the strategic importance of knowledge management and championing collaboration and knowledge exchange
- Actively support the Knowledge Champions community, by driving forwards progress of internal KM initiatives and providing guidance for cascading to their sectors or service lines
- Provide KM training and ensure all colleagues have access to up-to-date KM guidance
- Communicate with the senior leadership, sharing progress on KM initiatives and engagement in monthly ExCo meetings
- Develop the knowledge strategy and establish clear goals, objectives and priorities for KM
- Work with client engagement teams to ensure knowledge is captured as part of our quality processes and that best practice tools and methodologies are stored and shared
- Work with our business development (BD) team to ensure the latest bid information and collateral is available and subsequently ensures consistency across sales and BD activity
- Work with other business support teams (such as Marketing or Learning and Development) to incorporate knowledge and insights as required
- Work with our business areas and Knowledge Champions to capture best practice content, showcase our propositions and capabilities and leverage external / internal insight
- Ensure content is well organised, curated and easy to find, including maintenance of the company-wide taxonomy
- Act as the custodian of the company’s KM system and provide high level technical support
- Maintain The Hub, working with the Knowledge Champions to ensure featured articles and insights are refreshed, and that sector and service line workspaces are easy to use
- Work with external IT providers (Unily, C2, Moof IT) to ensure that there is strong system integrity and that service tickets are resolved, leading to stability and simple data recovery
Desired Skills and Experience
In addition to this, it is important that candidates have:
What we can offer you:
Our offices are based near Holborn Circus in London, close to Blackfriars, Farringdon and Chancery Lane.
Moorhouse is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and our values underpin a working environment that is inclusive for all those who work for us. We encourage people to bring their whole selves to work, contribute ideas, take the initiative and be responsible for their impact on others internally and externally.