Moorhouse is a dynamic consulting firm, focused on unlocking the potential of our people and our clients to amplify the value of change. Clients like what we do but most importantly how we work. We are looking for motivated people to join the rapidly growing Moorhouse team, to join our Delivery Excellence Service line and lead on large, complex transformational consulting engagements.
We pride ourselves in being proactive, collaborative, and straightforward team players. We like to move fast as a team and both honesty and integrity are key to this. In return you will be part of a supportive and high-performing team that shares the workload, looks after each other and celebrates success together. You can be assured of an exciting opportunity that will stretch you and equip you with skills, experience and knowledge that can help organisations respond to the turbulence, change and opportunity that will define the future of work. We don’t do politics, egos, or personal agendas – it consumes too much time and distracts us from being successful together.
The Delivery Excellence Service Line helps clients define and deliver complex change, as well as build change capability for sustainable performance improvement. Services offered through our Delivery Excellence Service Line include Programme & Project Leadership, Portfolio Design & Governance and Programme Assurance.
What are we looking for?
To support our continued growth and success we are looking for the very best consultants, who want the opportunity to further accelerate their consulting career with a focus on Delivery. It is essential that you are able to contribute to sales and business development, as well as leading consultant/client delivery teams on key engagements and accounts. In addition, we will expect you to motivate, support and develop junior members of the Moorhouse team and play an active role in supporting the career development of a small group of colleagues. It’s essential that you have a passion for helping grow our business, delivering high value consulting services and developing high performing teams.
We are seeking talented individuals with a proven track record of delivering complex transformational change programmes to join our Delivery Excellence service line. We are looking for individuals with a passion for working collaboratively with clients in blended transformation teams with deep portfolio and programme management expertise. You will also join our thriving service line team with an opportunity to further develop your skills and contribute to building our capability to support further growth of our offer to market.
You will have most of the following:
• Robust understanding and application of project management principles
• Experience in the development and ongoing maintenance of the high level and detailed project plans. MSP skills preferred
• Practical experience and knowledge of using digital PMO and data visualisation tools, to support automation of core processes and to improve tracking of performance metrics
• Experience of having effectively managed dependencies in major projects and programmes
• An understanding of how to set up, roll out and ensure adherence to project change control processes
• Experience in driving the implementation of best practice in risk policies and governance frameworks and upskilling the clients on this space
• An understanding of Lean principles and Lean Portfolio Management
• An understanding of scaled Agile frameworks including SAFe, LeSS, Nexus, Scrum@Scale and its applications
• Experience of deploying business change techniques resulting in sustainable changes to behaviours
• Excellent communication, stakeholder management, problem solving and analytical skills
• Track record of developing and maintaining effective working relationships with senior management and key personnel
• A desire to develop Moorhouse internal Project Management capability as well as working for our clients
• Qualifications in Prince2, MSP, MoP, PMP, and Agile methods
• Team leader experience
• (Agile) Project & Programme Management
• High emotional intelligence and mature soft skills
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ambition and entrepreneurial spirit!
• 6 - 8 years’ consulting experience whether this is from a big consulting firm, boutique consultancy or experience gained delivering transformational change in industry
• Experience of working on large-scale transformation programmes, either waterfall, agile or hybrid
• Experience of leading consultant/client delivery teams on key engagements and accounts
• A strong track record of scoping and delivering consulting solutions and services; with a strong sales track record and a demonstrable network of relevant relationships
• A passion for building and nurturing developing strong relationships with both clients and colleagues
What we can offer you:
✔ Managers will receive a potential total cash package of c.£110,000 comprising of a base salary of £78,100 and a combination of personal and company bonuses that are paid every six months.
Our offices are currently based near Holborn Circus (close to Blackfriars and Chancery Lane) although you can expect to spend much of your time with your client teams. We will be moving our office to Liverpool Street area in Spring 2022.
Moorhouse is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and our values underpin a working environment that is inclusive for all those who work for us. We encourage people to bring their whole selves to work, contribute ideas, take the initiative and be responsible for their impact on others internally and externally.