What we are looking for
The successful candidate must be able to evidence:
- • At least 6 years consulting experience – and we’d also welcome individuals who have spent time working within the health system, including on the NHS Graduate Scheme.
- • Strong background in shaping, mobilising and delivering engagements with health sector organisations.
- • Experience delivering significant transformational change that has had demonstrable benefit for the health sector, which could be across providers, commissioners or regulators – whether that is at a national, regional or local level.
- • Experience managing and working with the most senior client stakeholders.
- • Proven track record of delivery.
- • A business transformation and / or PPM focus to their CV.
- • A network of client relationships, and a proven track record of shaping and leading business development initiatives.
- • For more senior applicants, evidence of sales track record and a demonstrable network of relevant relationships.
- • Degree qualified with appropriate professional qualifications and accreditations desirable, e.g. APM membership, CMC, MoP, MSP, PRINCE2, Agile