We are a dynamic consulting firm, focused on delivering sustainable change. We make sure our clients succeed in their long-term goals by helping them turn their strategy into action through exceptional delivery and a commitment to establishing a culture of change. Clients like what we do and how we work, and we are looking for people to join the Moorhouse team.
We pride ourselves in being proactive, collaborative and straightforward team players. We like to move fast as a team and both honesty and integrity are key to this. In return you will be part of a supportive and high-performing team that shares the workload, looks after each other and celebrates success together. You can be assured of an exciting opportunity that will stretch you and equip you with skills, experience and knowledge that can help organisations respond to the turbulence, change and opportunity that will define the future of work. We don’t do politics, egos or personal agendas – it consumes too much time and distracts us from being successful together.
The Moorhouse Digital Technology service line helps our clients to achieve digital transformation as a strategic advisor and delivery partner. We provide a range of services to help clients respond to disruptive technology trends, implement innovative digital products, make data-driven decisions and deliver technology-enabled change across their organisation.
What do we do?
- Our digital and technology team is setup to help deliver our clients technology challenges in the digital age
- We work with our clients to understand and react to disruptive and innovative technology through our Digital Journey practice
- We help build and deliver the C-Suite agenda from strategy to technology operating models to enable operational excellence through our Technology Advisory practice
- We put strategy into action, guiding our clients to deliver technology enabled transformation and sustainable change in our Technology Delivery practice
- And underpinning all our digital transformation work – we support our clients in becoming data driven organisations from data strategy, data operating models, analytics and rich visualisation through our Data & Analytics practice
What are some of the client digital & technology challenges will you be helping with?
- Prioritise and Focus: How do I prioritise initiatives through disruption and digital noise? How do I transform or modernise my technology?
- Future Proof IT: How do I effectively setup my IT function to support my business in the future? How do develop my people, process and technology to enable this?
- Speed to Market: How can I get my products and services to the market quicker? More effectively? What needs to change to enable this?
- Value for Money: How can I control my spending across IT? And ensure I make most effective use of my budget and existing investments?
- Digital Customer: How do I improve my customer service using technology? Or how can technology improve my services?
As a Manager you will have:
• 6 - 8 years’ consulting experience, whether this is from a big consulting firm, boutique consultancy or experience gained in delivering transformational change in industry;
o Digital Journey: Digital strategy, innovation optimisation, product management, digital procurement, emergent technologies analysis, digital implementation. Technologies such as Robotics Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things
• A strong track record of scoping and delivering consulting solutions and services;
What we can offer you:
Potential to earn >£115,000. Our bonus package is made up of a blend of corporate and personal performance. The majority of our team are graded ‘very good’ or ‘excellent’ receiving the top end of our package range. Our bonus is paid every 6 months. The base pay is £78,100 on top of which we expect a well performing Manager to be taking home a total cash package of c£110,000.
25 days annual leave increasing by one day for every full year of service to a maximum of 30 days with the option to buy or sell up to five days of annual leave per year
Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance, Group Personal Pension Scheme and a range of discounted lifestyle and well-being benefits through Perkbox
A culture where you will not need to compete with others because of promotion quotas or the typical distribution curves that govern performance management in other organisations. We recognise and reward performance consistently and transparently across the firm so that everyone knows where they stand