We are a dynamic consulting firm, focused on delivering sustainable change. We make sure our clients succeed in their long-term goals by helping them turn their strategy into action through exceptional delivery and a commitment to establishing a culture of change. Clients like what we do and how we work, and we are looking for people to join the Moorhouse team.
We pride ourselves in being proactive, collaborative and straightforward team players. We like to move fast as a team with both honesty and integrity. In return you will be part of a supportive and high-performing team that shares the workload, looks after each other and celebrates success together. You can be assured of an exciting opportunity that will stretch you and equip you with skills, experience and knowledge that can help organisations respond to the turbulence, change and opportunity that will define the future of work. We don’t do politics, egos or personal agendas – it consumes too much time and distracts us from being successful together.
Over the last 18 months Moorhouse has seen increasing demand for our support across a range of People and Change challenges. Our teams are supporting clients to land and embed sustainable change, transform their employee value propositions and design their organisations in support of their strategic goals.
This transformation has been accelerated and bought even further into focus as organisations respond and emerge from Covid-19.
What are we looking for?
Potential is what excites us so we are keen to hear from people who want to harness their experience within an organisation that will invest in their professional development from day one. This isn’t just about skills for the job but skills for life – mindset, adaptability, resilience and leadership to name just a few. You will be leading and shaping how we run the business, and in doing so will have experiences that will undoubtedly contribute to you accelerated growth and development.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our People and Change service line, bringing experience of supporting clients with these challenges from within another consultancy firm. You will also join our thriving service line team with an opportunity to further develop your skilss and contribute to building our capability to support further growth of our offer to market.
As a Manager you will have:
- 6 - 8 years’ consulting experience, whether this is from a big consulting firm, boutique consultancy or experience gained in delivering transformational change in industry;
- Experience of leading consultant / client delivery teams on key engagements and accounts; and
- A track record of contributing to sales and business development and a demonstrable network of relevant relationships;
- An ability to shape and implement complex business change and transformational programmes;
- A passion for building and nurturing strong relationships, both with clients and colleagues;
- Experience of effectively managing and collaborating with senior client stakeholders;
- A strong track record of scoping and delivering people and change consulting services; with experience of most of the following capabilities;
- Change management strategy and implementation;
- Change readiness and change impact assessment;
- Communications and stakeholder engagement;
- Capability development, learning and/or leadership development;
- Organisation design and development;
- People / employee strategies;
- Culture transformation;
- An industry recognised Change Management accreditation would be beneficial.
What we can offer you at Moorhouse:
Our offices are based near Holborn Circus (close to Blackfriars and Chancery Lane) although you can expect to spend most of your time as part of a team on client site. That’s where the magic really happens.
Through the CV19 pandemic, the vast majority of our consultants are currently working from home.
Moorhouse is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and our values underpin a working environment that is inclusive for all those who work for us. We encourage people to bring their whole selves to work, contribute ideas, take the initiative and be responsible for their impact on others internally and externally.