We are a dynamic consulting firm, focused on delivering sustainable change. We make sure our clients succeed in their long-term goals by helping them turn their strategy into action through exceptional delivery and a commitment to establishing a culture of change. Clients like what we do and how we work, and we are looking for people to join the Moorhouse team.
We pride ourselves in being proactive, collaborative and straightforward team players. We like to move fast as a team and both honesty and integrity are key to this. In return you will be part of a supportive and high-performing team that shares the workload, looks after each other and celebrates success together. You can be assured of an exciting opportunity that will stretch you and equip you with skills, experience and knowledge that can help organisations respond to the turbulence, change and opportunity that will define the future of work. We don’t do politics, egos or personal agendas – it consumes too much time and distracts us from being successful together.
The Moorhouse Digital Technology service line helps our clients to achieve digital transformation as a strategic advisor and delivery partner. We provide a range of services to help clients respond to disruptive technology trends, implement innovative digital products, make data-driven decisions and deliver technology-enabled change across their organisation.
What do we do?
- Our digital and technology team is setup to help deliver our clients technology challenges in the digital age.
- We work with our clients to understand and react to disruptive and innovative technology through our Digital Journey practice.
- We help build and deliver the C-Suite agenda from strategy to technology operating models to enable operational excellence through our Technology Advisory practice.
- We put strategy into action, guiding our clients to deliver technology enabled transformation and sustainable change in our Technology Delivery practice.
- And underpinning all our digital transformation work – we support our clients in becoming data driven organisations from data strategy, data operating models, analytics and rich visualisation through our Data & Analytics practice.
What are some of the client digital & technology challenges will you be helping with?
- Prioritise and Focus: How do I prioritise initiatives through disruption and digital noise? How do I transform or modernise my technology?
- Future Proof IT: How do I effectively setup my IT function to support my business in the future? How do develop my people, process and technology to enable this?
- Speed to Market: How can I get my products and services to the market quicker? More effectively? What needs to change to enable this?
- Value for Money: How can I control my spending across IT? And ensure I make most effective use of my budget and existing investments?
- Digital Customer: How do I improve my customer service using technology? Or how can technology improve my services?
Why Digital and Technology?
- You want to push the boundaries of our technology, data, digital capabilities that are at the heart of most of Moorhouse engagements.
- You want to relentlessly search for new opportunities and spearhead on technology work, continuing our growth ambitions and pushing the boundaries of what we do.
- You want to enable leading organisations across multiple sectors maximise the value from their technology.
- You are passionate about helping organisations move from defining a technology strategy through to delivery of digital transformations.
- You want to drive our accelerated practice growth by effective delivery and winning exciting work.
- You want to address top client’s challenges by applying your wealth of hands on experience in transforming businesses through technology.
- You are excited about delivering complex solutions to senior buyers.
What we are looking for:
What we can offer you: