What was the challenge?
Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) had launched a global Social Impact strategy to ‘create a digital strategy that works for all’ and were embarking on an exciting journey to deliver three strategic programmes and the organisational behaviours required to achieve their goals.
The Social Impact team found themselves under capacity pressure which was directly impacting the implementation of their strategic programmes. Moorhouse were asked to provide project management support for a number of time critical activities during this period.
How did we help?
Moorhouse had to quickly obtain an understanding of the strategic programmes and the gaps in capacity to lead the required activities. A robust approach was taken to get activities back on track and deliver key milestones within a three month period.
Support was provided to a wide range of activities including:
- The development of the 2020 Social Impact strategy and associated investment ask
- The design and management of a two day creative campaign launch workshop for Malaria No More, involving attendees from DAN and charity partners.
- Implementation of a light weight campaign management structure for DAN’s partnership with Malaria No More, including governance, reporting, stakeholder management and the recruitment of a full time campaign manager.
- The development of repeatable toolkit for the global rollout of The Code, a flagship digital skills programme
What was the impact?
The Moorhouse support was vital to ensure the Social Impact team were able to achieve critical milestones and mitigate the risk to their strategic goals. Our support enabled:
- CEO approval of the 2020 Social Impact strategy and £600k investment ask
- Successful launch and development of the Malaria No More campaign, maintaining DAN’s commitment to their valued charity partner
- Ongoing delivery coaching and support for the wider team during a high pressure
For more information please email email@example.com