What was the challenge?
Our client has established a clear and compelling strategy leading up until 2023 and has ambitious plans for growth. A key requirement for making this strategy real, is having a vision for the kind of digital customer experience that a ‘modern digital service’ demands. This work will provide a ‘North Star’ for the customer team and wider business to follow.
How did we help?
We facilitated a workshop, structured as follows:
- Why are we here? – Making reference to the strategy and set context and desired outcomes for the workshop
- CEX heroes – Interactive session to gather thoughts on brands that provide best practice digital customer experience
- Customer journey stages – Facilitated discussion on what good looks like at each stage of the customer journey. This will include showcase of/reference to brands from other sectors that set the bar high
- Storyboarding – Create storyboard of the desired future digital customer experience
- Making it happen – Discuss the key elements of people, process, technology and data change required to realise the vision
- Wrap and close – Detail on what’s going to happen next and what to expect
What was the impact?
As a result of our work, we set a clear direction and principles for decision making by IT and other teams; ensured stretching goals for digital customer experience; inspired the business on the art of the possible; and championed a digital first approach.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org