Dominic Tritton is an experienced project and programme management consultant in the telecoms, media and technology sector.
1. WHAT WAS YOUR BACKGROUND PRIOR TO JOINING MOORHOUSE?
I worked at Accenture Consulting for just over 10 years in TMT, leading complex transformation programmes
2. WHAT IS A TYPICAL DAY IN THE TMT SECTOR AT MOORHOUSE LIKE?
I am not sure there is a typical day, which is one of the reasons I love this job! I spend the majority of my time at client site, working with the client leadership team, supporting our delivery teams and developing future opportunities
3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PART ABOUT WORKING AT MOORHOUSE?
The variety of work, complexity and people. Moorhouse has great people and working together as a team we can resolve the most complex issues for our clients, enabling us all to succeed; which is very rewarding
4. WHAT IS THE MOST USEFUL CAREER ADVICE YOU HAVE RECEIVED TO DATE?
Challenge yourself everyday – this is a great principle, it means you push yourself every day to do something new and develop yourself
5. OUTSIDE OF WORK HOW DO YOU SPEND YOUR FREE TIME?
Outside of work I enjoy cycling, snowboarding and travelling – having recently complete a mini rally across Europe and planning a trip around Namibia, Zambia and South Africa this Christmas.
For more information please email email@example.com