Promising fairness, inclusivity and a culture where you can bring your wholeselves to work
We need to promote equality and support the most disadvantaged in our society.
How do we plan to do this? Scroll across to find out.
Elevating our Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Agenda
- we are focused on female progression as one of our major priorities
- our equality diversity and inclusion strategy is ensuring an organisation representative of society as a whole
- our ‘competency framework’ has been refreshed to provide clear guidance around performance and progression expectations
Providing Employment & Training to Disadvantaged Groups
- we offer free of charge access to our Moorhouse Academy for people identified by our clients from disadvantaged backgrounds
- we run paid internship for school and university leavers and apprenticeships to encourage people with non-traditional backgrounds into our workplace
Supporting VCSOs, SMEs and our Charity Partner
every two years we select and support a new charity partner, nominated by employees and voted on by everyone in the company. Our current partner is School of Hard Knocks
we support SME organisations and have a pool of 200 independent Associates that are all SMEs in their own right. We also frequently partner with small, independent organisations, when we require niche expertise that we don’t have